Replies

• jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Freaking amazing! Wow.
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Big WOOT and congrats to you - you have earned it! It hard work, isn't it? I'm very impressed with the change in your looks. You look amazing! Glad to hear you have incorporated dumb-bells in your work out. I started using them and in doing two exercises, squats and overhead presses, surprizingly, I have completely re-vamped my waistline and hips. I am sure that area will improve for you too and you will be STUNNING !!!!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! So wonderful!
  • jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look amazing great job!! :drinker:
  • liveinthemoment24
    Options
    Woohoo! You go girl!! You look awesome! Your legs are toned, you're beautiful and you look so healthy. Congrats!! I think you look great now but if you're goal is 40 more pounds then that's nothin, I think you got past the hard part already. :smile: :flowerforyou: Finish strong!!
  • Sil_76
    Sil_76 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    congrats, your almost there.
  • Rosylee1976
    Rosylee1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job! So inspirational. How long has it taken you
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look amazing -- you've come too far to not make it to your goal! Good luck and keep up the excellent work!
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!! You have come so far! And I understand the slow down, but you CAN DO IT!
  • Possible_Infinity
    Possible_Infinity Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing...

You got your Youth back!

Keep going...
  • sandyrm64
    sandyrm64 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh, you've got this! You look Awesome, Congratulations!
  • Cuicani
    Cuicani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    inspiring, indeed! thank you for sharing :happy:
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    awesome! :drinker:
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I could tell you were exercising and not just dieting because you look waaaaay smaller than 215, and especially for someone who's not super tall. Great work!!!!
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job- you CAN totally do it :flowerforyou:
  • ItsJenney
    Options
    Great job! Just look at your before pictures and you can see how far you've come! Success begets more success! You can do this, I know you have inspired me this morning! Thanks!
  • jbastone
    jbastone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congratulations...we could be twins...I too am 5'6" started a little heavier than you at 326 and am sitting at 215 now.

You look amazing...well done you! meet you in onderland soon!
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, you're doing great!
  • bijouchocolat
    bijouchocolat Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Woohoooo!!!!!! You are almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm not super young, I'm 31. Also, I'm 5'6. Sorry, I forget the names of those who asked!

awww man I am 5'8". So unfair about your great arms and lack of belly roll. But I kid... I am truly happy for you :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!