What are your favourite fitness videos on youtube?

Options
2»

Replies

• SimplySumayah
    Options
    Fitnessblender on Youtube, hands down! Their workouts are beyond amazing and their HIIT cardio workouts leave you dripping in sweat. No annoying music in the background, just pure exercise. They've got HIIT videos, pilates, Barre, beginner workouts, recovery workout, yoga, stretching, kick boxing, strength training and body focused toning. Plus they're a wife and husband duo so are super cute. Fitnessblender workouts are simply the best. They also give an estimated calorie burn, you should check them out!
  • yogapoli
    Options
    I haven't seen a complete yoga program on YouTube yet; I've seen lots of sample videos, though. My favourite so far is Kris Fondran. She doesn't charge a monthly fee, just a reasonable one-time fee with a 60-day money back guarantee available on YogaIsle.com. Another idea is to check out DoYogaWithMe.com, which is a free program, but they take donations.
  • Sharon_73
    Sharon_73 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender for sure!
  • BebeStyles1990
    Options
    I usually use Fitness Blender, but if you want something a little more fun, then try Keaira LaShae's workouts. Most of them are dance based and they really get you sweating! :) She has a very motivational personality too.

Link > http://www.youtube.com/user/superherofitnesstv