Going to lunch soon. Help me decide please!

Options
Theres no NI provided so I'm having to choose without knowing it. Here is the link to the menu. I plan to order off the lunch menu. The best I see is the mixed fajitas, what do ya'll think? Also does anyone know a mexican restaurant that does provide their NI. I am just going to use their information so I can enter something into my tracker.

http://www.aliciasmexicangrille.com/menu/

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I'd go for a grilled fish or chicken dish.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    You could go for the fajitas but limit yourself to only 2 tortillas; that's where a lot of calories come from. Don't have rice; minimal sourcream & guac, load up on veggies.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    meat veggies.

limit the condiments.

go from there.
  • teresa77447
    Options
    That sounds like good advice. I'll go with that and just count each item as best I can. If DH wasnt gonna be there I'd be OCD and bring my kitchen scale and weigh out the fajitas but he'd be embarassed.
  • FLCullen
    FLCullen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    God that place looks good.
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You could go for the fajitas but limit yourself to only 2 tortillas; that's where a lot of calories come from. Don't have rice; minimal sourcream & guac, load up on veggies.

This. Watch for too much cheese, tortillas, sour cream, guac... The sautéed veggies in the fajitas should have mucho flavor anyways! :drinker:
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    The Don Dario steak. Comes with sauteed greens, no rice and beans.
  • teresa77447
    Options
    God that place looks good.

It is. But Gringos is way better. This place is just closer to DH's work.
  • teresa77447
    Options
    LOL. Right! I ended doing really well. Told them to hold the beans,rice and tortillas. Had the chicken, bell pepper, onion and about 2-3 tbs guacomole.
  • Jenn_Lyn1102
    Jenn_Lyn1102 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Try Abuelo's or Don Pablo's for comparable NI!