Looking for friendship and support

Options
Hi I'm new here, I'm 32 yrs i lost 57 pounds in the last two years i wish to continue my journey to a healthier and happier Me. I joined MFP to help me. I wish i can find here support and friendship.:smile:

Replies

• byrdhouse2006
    Options
    Love the profile picture ~ too cute :) Add me if you would like. I'm in need of support too. We can encourage each other through this journey.
  • atampa
    atampa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im 30 years old and about 160 and i am extremely motivated to lose weight. I have something called NASH and i cant have a baby until i lose 15 pounds. I can use some support to keep me motivated!
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i'm looking to get more friends too. i'm 34 and am done to the last 10 pounds which makes it kinda a challenge to stick to it. if we

friend each other we can stay in touch in our news feed.......anyone interested, just friend me :)
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • DoDo_78
    DoDo_78 Posts: 34
    Options
    Dear byrdhouse2006 thanks for being so nice , wish to be good friends and reach our goals soon.
    Dear atampa I'm here for you and believe me you can and you will , Let's start my dear....
  • DoDo_78
    DoDo_78 Posts: 34
    Options
    dear amcclure & jayaneWilson1963 thanks a lot ...
  • dellagatta3
    Options
    Hello, I would like to have support with weight loss as well. WW worked great for me while I was counting the points. I lost 55 lbs then gained it back when I moved to a new town and did not know anyone. I hope to lose this weight again as I felt great when I was thinner. Hope we can all communicate and help and support each other. ljones
  • LHux
    LHux Posts: 3
    Options
    Way to go on your weight loss you've done so far!! Add me, I can use all buddies in this journey too!
  • byrdhouse2006
    Options
    Trying to concieve is a great motivation for loosing weight. I am in the process of trying to loose the weight I gained from going through infertility treatments that didn't work. Good luck!!!
  • piquilter
    piquilter Posts: 119
    Options
    You've come to right place for both! Add me as a friend if you'd like. What a totally AWESOME start, good for you!