1000+ days and 83Lbs lost

kitbag101
kitbag101 Posts: 15 Member
Just like to say big thank you to MFP, just short of three years since i loaded the app on my phone can still remember the day it changed my life from being a couch potato to an active nearly 50 year old that has pushed my limits way beyond what i ever emagined.

Last year my goal was to climb 15 X 3000ft mountains in Wales what a buzz it was to do them all in 24hrs, this app has given me the lease of life i needed to experiance life to its fullness.

My goal is now to maintain the weight loss and life style change so if any one else wants to join the 1000 days club, lets get it on

my mantra is live your life, embrace every day like its your last

Replies

• MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Wow! I didn't realise you'd lost that much weight - that's a great achievement! But you climbed all those mountains in 24 hours? Incredible!

I am finding maintenance quite difficult myself, so your post has given me some of the inspiration I badly need - thanks!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    wow congratulations!
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Terrific loss!

Reaan
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Congratulations on 1000 days of success!
  • kitbag101
    kitbag101 Posts: 15 Member
    On my way to 2000 days, just forge the way and keep the fat at bay
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!