Friendly motivators and *kitten*-kickers please apply

Options
Hi MFP world,

I stumbled across MFP earlier this year, but like most other times I have tried to lose weight I find life's challenges knock me off track and I lean on food (nice way of saying I stuff myself silly when I feel crap). I want to learn food and exercise habits for life rather than yo-yo forever and ever and ever with my self-image taking the same rollercoaster ride.

I'm 5'4" with about 40lbs to lose (I'm a kiwi and we use cm and kg so I'm hoping this is accurate). I would really love some MFP friends who can help push me back on the wagon, any advice welcome, and in return I will be supportive and motivating and occasionally entertaining :)

Replies

• dread352
    Options
    Hello littlechook I'm always looking for new friends and motivation and always
    willing to return the favor add me if you would like.
  • hermajestee
    hermajestee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you! Except maybe a little more oompa-loompa shaped. I'm 5'3" and have 50 lbs to lose. But I am finding MFP to be super motivating & I am loving the community & the accountability. I too stuff myself when I feel bad. And drink! So I'm trying to make changes in my life to take away the feeling bad. Doing a little housecleaning - if you know what I mean!

Please feel free to friend me & I will help with the motivation! And will do my best to make you laugh when it gets tough! :)
    Michelle
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request your way! I'm 5'2" and want to lose 48 pounds! I love to encourage people on here, and feel like I'm being held accountable by all my friends. :flowerforyou:
  • LilchookNZ
    Options
    Thanks all!! Will add and looking forward to getting to know you and sharing support :smile: