Insanity - I am READY!!

Options
I am finally ready and confident to start my Insanity workout, can't wait to begin on Monday morning!

I will use this thread when or if I have any problems as I know a lot of people can help me out :)

9e35.jpg

For now though...BRING IT ON!!

Replies

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    enjoy
  • girlchris1006
    girlchris1006 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I start tomorrow - so we can help keep each other motivated....accountability!
  • Embarnhill
    Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i just started yesterday! :)
  • nb82
    nb82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3, it's hard but I'm loving it! Warm up is the worst bit :-)
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Awesome guys, i really can't wait to get going. I'm hoping to last the full duration but will see how I go!
  • jobrandes
    jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Ah, best workout EVER!! I got addicted and have done so many Beachbody workouts but by far it will get you such amazing results. We actually do live Insanity classes at the local gym here in town cause we are Insanity Instructors, talk about an addicting workout, haha!

Congrats everyone, you will do great. If you want to join a whole bunch of folks on Facebook also doing Insanity let me know, I got a big group there too. Either way, good luck, you got this!

Oh, if you can, follow the nutrition plan, it is really important and will help you get those results you see in the pictures.

Jo
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through my recovery week. I'm sure loving Insanity so far!

Have fun and good luck! :smile:
  • MrKevboto
    Options
    Good luck!

Insanity changed my life. It's a gateway exercise drug.

I've finished it twice, Asylum 1&2 twice, P90X 1 1/2 times and now I'm half way through Body Beast.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I started insanity on monday but im doing a hybrid of insanity and les mills pump. good luck to you!
  • weaving2fast
    weaving2fast Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I actually bought Insanity but didn't even make it through the first minute. One of my goals is to finish it but it'll have to wait. I wish you luck and stay strong!
  • RachyD21
    RachyD21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I actually bought Insanity but didn't even make it through the first minute. One of my goals is to finish it but it'll have to wait. I wish you luck and stay strong!

Dig deeper :wink:
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    if you do it how it is intended to be done you will be worn out and loving it at the same time.

I finished it after P90x..........now I"m doing T25 and I'm about to do a hybrid with some insanity to get more speed.
  • lindseykp
    Options
    Insanity will be on my door step tomorrow! Can't wait :) I am finishing P90X tomorrow and will start Insanity on Saturday. However, we go on vacation next week and then I have surgery the week after we get back. So I plan to do a week of it and then when I get the OK from the doctor after surgery I will start it over. REALLY nervous about taking a break from working out. But the doctor said I can still walk and to do elliptical. So I will be doing that during my recovery. I think I'm going to really like Insanity! Good luck everyone! :)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just ordered mine the other day. I actually sell BeachBody videos, and this was the next on my list to try.

Look forward to hearing your great success!!
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    i personally had better results with p90x, but i was spot on with my eating for 3 months. I did p90x again, ate whatever i wanted, and gained 20 lbs lol.

i definetly perfer shawn t over Tony though. I find the aslyum to be a lot more fun then insanity, but insanity probably burns a lot more calories.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Just remember its only 2 months... ya gotta dig deep, press play, and don't quit.. modify if needed but Push yourself..

Like the person above, I too like Shaun T as his videos are faster paced and not as much talking/commentary (after doing p90x a few times you don't find the jokes funny or the long breaks).. of course when he is going full out he can't really make jokes.. and you shouldn't be able to either.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    so how is it going so far? or you start next monday?
  • ailixia
    ailixia Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started last Monday! It's crazy so far, I do take quite some breaks but I'm enjoying it too. Would love to share experiences and motivate each other!!
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    congrats and good luck! I just started month 2 of my second round, and it's still kicking my *kitten*! Definitely worth it, though :)
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, it's exciting reading everyone's thoughts on it!
    so how is it going so far? or you start next monday?

I start next Monday :) Hopefully i won't have quit by Tuesday lol