hit the big five-oh today!

Options
melanie92
melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
As of this morning, I have lost 50 pounds! It's hard to believe, except that my clothes don't fit anymore! :laugh:

I still have 28 pounds to go, but I have lost 11 inches each from my waist and hips! I'm really broke, too, so I'm taking donations for clothes! ha-ha! I'm hitting up my friends and family for clothes!

I've been doing this with MFP for 26 weeks today. That's an average loss of 1.9 lb/week! If I continue in the same fashion, I should hit my goal around the end of January.

I wanted to share this because I've had ups and downs. I've had plateus and hills. A hamburger or two, even cheese and bacon! But I don't eat like I used to!

Keep on keeping-on. The weight will come off!

Look out world - here I am!!!!

Replies

• strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!! congrats on your success thus far =]
  • arbragg
    arbragg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good job, that is an awesome milestone to hit!! Keep up the hard work, it's so worth it :happy:
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations! How wonderful for you--one awesome MAJOR accomplishment! Keep going!:smile:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    how fun and congrats while your still losing hit the salvation army some times they even have new clothes and then spend the money are you forever clothes when you get down to your goal weight
  • bonnykate
    bonnykate Posts: 123
    Options
    way to go!!!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!! That is so wonderful to hear. Congrats and here's to the last 28!:drinker: (club soda):bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    That is great......congrats! Keep on keepin' on is right!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    awesome congratulations
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    Congrats way to go that is the greatest feeling ever awesomeness SMILES We are all so proud of you keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Just think of a 50 lb bag of potatos....WOW ! That is awesome!

Karen
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking forward to that number myself!
  • sbusarah
    sbusarah Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :happy:
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    woohooo! way to go :)
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    That's a LOT to lose in just 6 months! Very inspiring! It's like your "golden" weigh-in. : )
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    Good for you - that's awesome. You'll have to post more pics.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations!!
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • gretcheninseattle
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful! You should be so pleased with yourself for shedding those fifty pounds. ELEVEN INCHES off a single measurement is so remarkable. What was the timeline for this accomplishemnt?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!