have any of you tried the GNC Total Lean shake

Options
i got the swizz chocolate today and im excited to start it tomrrow morning. Im going to replace breakfast and lunch and have small snacks such as granola bars and maybe string cheese in between. Im praying to lose 10-15 pounds at the most, right now im 132 im going to say and i feel im TO heavy.
has anyone tried these shakes though , how long before you saw results? i have high hopes since nothing elese seems to work for me cuz i have to many cravings -_-

Replies

• jurgie18
    jurgie18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have them for breakfast. I like them because it stops me from eating carbs in the morning. I have lost weight because I have been exercising and eating right. Try mixing the flavor together for more variety. They fill you up for a few hours. Hope you like them :smile:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    The shake itself doesn't magically make you lose weight. It's simply a meal replacement with a bit more protein than a slimfast. Meal replacement shakes operate like pretty much any weightloss method that creates a caloric deficit. You can achieve the same effect by eating less or moving more.

That being said, it tastes ok as far as meal replacement shakes go. A bit pricey, though.
  • IhScoutII
    IhScoutII Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I like the French vanilla ones
  • itsjen516
    Options
    Anyone else :)