43 lbs lost... face pics

Options
13»

Replies

• J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and happy! Way to go!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options

ETA: I was a size 20/22 in the left pic. I'm a comfortable size 14 now. Apologies for goofy hat too. LOL

Same for me. Same start, same size now, same weight. And I do believe you stole that hat from my front hall rack. Belongs to hubby.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

ETA: I was a size 20/22 in the left pic. I'm a comfortable size 14 now. Apologies for goofy hat too. LOL

Same for me. Same start, same size now, same weight. And I do believe you stole that hat from my front hall rack. Belongs to hubby.

HAHAH!!! :smile:
  • srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can really see the difference in your face, and to think you dealt with some large life milestones along the way and you are still losing. There are always going to be minor speedbumps and you should be so proud for driving right over them and continuing on your journey!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    So very happy and proud of you, Liz :)
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I loved your fish progress pics. I loved your pregnancy progress pics. I love this progress pic. You look fresh-faced and happy. And your hair is adorable.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, well done:drinker:
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!!
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Your glowing. :love:
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!