Has anyone tried Hypoxi?

Options
Just wondering if anyone out there has had success with Hypoxi?

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    That is...
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Sounds like glue. Do you use it to glue your lips shut?

Edited to add that I have not tried it.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Let me google that first...

ok...

the website talks a lot, but doesn't actually say what it is. So that will be a big NO for me.
  • aliciap412
    aliciap412 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    plastic surgery?

nah man, diet and exercise seems to work without any huge risks so I'd never consider it.
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    The magic "pill" is sweat and intensity!
  • courtneylc89
    Options
    It is not a magic pill or plastic surgery. It is a type of exercise program that is designed to reduce cellulite, promote weight loss and improve blood circulation. It is based around cycling and alternating pressures. Not very common in America.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Unamerican........lol......:laugh:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    from their site..."HYPOXI is special because the (very) systematic targeting of the problem areas harmonises the body proportions - an effect that does not usually occur when losing weight in the common sense. "

basically it is a special snowflake type of dieting/workout/whatever that can spot reduce fat....

sounds legit...
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    from their site..."HYPOXI is special because the (very) systematic targeting of the problem areas harmonises the body proportions - an effect that does not usually occur when losing weight in the common sense. "

basically it is a special snowflake type of dieting/workout/whatever that can spot reduce fat....

sounds legit...

Holy crap. My eyes glazed over when reading all that. "Harmonizes... systematic targeting..." sounds like all the weight loss companies, using fancy language to trick the masses into actually believing it does something.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    sounds legit...

He said sarcastically with a loud snort of laughter.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    Options

sounds legit...

yeah, I read that line.

Google translated it to "Bull**** bull****, a little more bull****, pseudoscience, techobabble, and more more bull****"
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I think they transport you to mars and the gravitational shift makes your spot reduce....
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    Options
    I think they transport you to mars and the gravitational shift makes your spot reduce....

I thought it was Jupiter that has the spot? No wait - Jupiter has the spot because can't go to Mars because too big
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6QXg07oGkY
    ... For those wondering what Hypoxi is ...

To quote the video "Hypoxi solves ALL weight problems!!"

*sneeze*bull*****cough*
  • ndj1979
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6QXg07oGkY

bahahahahaha I just watched the video and this had me in tears wow...

their "system" is just a chick on bike with different angles because this "focuses" the training on where the fat is stored...the one bike looks like a toilet with wheels on it...

and then they say something about negative/positive skin training in their whatever machine..

OP stay FAR away from this...
  • spersephone
    spersephone Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I know of someone here in Australia who's done it and been happy with the results. She's also very knowledgeable on health and fitness and weight maintenance. However, even with her recommendation, I can't quite bring myself to part with the money.
  • wandadars
    wandadars Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Only ever had success with eating less and exercising more.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    Options
    She's also very knowledgeable on health and fitness and weight maintenance.

clearly not, if she wasted money on that. I suspect she was eating better, and that's where her change really came from.
  • courtneylc89
    Options
    funny I thought MFP was for support and general motivation. Seems I was mistaken as 90% of the responses to my question were not helpful and more judgemental. If you don't have anything helpful to say why respond at all
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Yes I used it the other day to clean my bathroom and it's all shiny now.