Anyone up for a weight loss challenge?

Options
I've been struggling to lose the last 17 lbs for like ever and I'm tired of losing, then gaining it back over and over again. Since I'm a competitive person I feel like if I were to make myself a some motivational competition I will actually start achieving my goals. Anyone is welcomed and the challenge is to lose a minimum of 10 lbs by December 25th (yes on Christmas) but the ultimate goal is 15 lbs. Who's in to finally rid of some pounds?

Replies

• Medical_girl
    Options
    I would definitely take you up on that ! I have lost nothing so far but 10 pounds by Christmas sounds like a good goal ! Add me !
  • IKknoULuvNiesha
    Options
    Let the challenge begin :)
  • sophia5435
    Options
    Hey !!!!!!!!!!!! Can i join in if thats okkkkkkk. So how does this work?????what do we do together to achieve the goal:smile::drinker:
  • IKknoULuvNiesha
    Options
    ya of course we can share exercises, healthy eating tips and help keep each other motivated. The goal is to surpass what we've failed (or at least what I've failed to do many times) so we can encourage and push each other to achieve what we've always wanted. Man that sounded cheesy. lol :)
  • fasdamc
    Options
    I've been trying to lose the 10 lbs that i gained during my vacation. I am using insanity exercise DVD but only lost 2 lbs after doing it for three weeks - mainly because I eat too much :) Not sure if three is already enough for your group but I would like to join too.
  • kheyen
    kheyen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to take part in this challenge. I as well am competitive and I feel that I just need that little kick to really get me going! I look forward to dropping the lbs!
  • HeadsDiva
    Options
    Yes! Im in. I have recently gained 15 pounds (which is what led me to this site); so your challenge is right up my alley. Should we check in for progess ?
  • rocknrollfan
    Options
    I'm in! :smile:
  • DaisyGrammy
    DaisyGrammy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in the group. Are you creating a group that we can all join so we can support eachother for this goal of losing 15 by Christmas Day
  • nyhajni
    nyhajni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in as well. I have about 17 lbs to lose just like you. Have done challenges in the past and it seems to help me with motivation!
  • IKknoULuvNiesha
    Options
    The more the better :)
  • IKknoULuvNiesha
    Options
    Anyone is free to join cuz we're all trying to achieve the same thing so why shut others out? Anyone who wants to join is free to add me if I haven't done so already. Also u guys can add each other too, why not? We can start a clean slate now the 16th and we shall see results!!!
  • StevenjHaley
    Options
    I'd like to join. Is there a group for this?

PS, anyone have any idea why my ticker isn't updating? I lost 3.2kg but it shows as 0. I have updated my weight.'
  • IKknoULuvNiesha
    Options
    Welcome and if we can make a group that would be great. I'm still have yet to explore the other options of this website to know how to make a group. :s
  • ChocolateSnowflakex
    Options
    I'm definitely in :D I need some motivation to stop me being such a yo-yo dieter. Especially as soon as the weekend comes!
  • blankney94
    Options
    Definitely in. Just tell us where to join. I've just started losing some weight. I've lost 6lb already and I'd like to lose a further 12lb.
  • IKknoULuvNiesha
    Options
    The "Lose 15lbs by Christmass!!!" group has been created so feel free to join so we can start shedding pounds!
  • LiveLoveAnisha
    LiveLoveAnisha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby 3 months ago and I'm dyyying to lose this annoying extra weight. I'm down for anything to help me lose it..

But I don't see the group... :'(