I used to partake in volleyball and wallyball wallyball.jpg
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Field hockey!
  • Quix82
    Quix82 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Joined a dodge ball league recently and I love it!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    favorite sport to do?? bowling, volleyball, badminton, soccer, kickball
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Martial Arts, Yoga and I am activ in the "Professional Male/Female Bedwrestling Association" :tongue:
  • siegte16v
    siegte16v Posts: 139
    Options
    Muay Thai / kickboxing and football
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Extreme ironing

now_this_is_what_you_call_extreme_ironing_640_04.jpg
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Football aka Soccer :heart:
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Motocross :)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Hurling,
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    To watch: Football.

To play: Futbol.

Alltime Fave: A game we invented in junior high for lunchtime in bad weather because the lawn would get muddy holes. We played far far from the concrete where there was no supervision and we allowed hitting with the ball like dodgeball, including hitting in the face and grabbing shirts and throwing one another. Yoou mostly kicked the ball like soccer but then were only allowed to pick it up to throw at someone and so I think I remember we incorporated a traveling rule in there too. And I do remember throwing over peoples heads. The rules were ever evolving. It was coed.

going back to class after playing this at lunchtime was cold and sticky and interesting to say the least. I don't know how we got away with it for so long. Probably because we regulated ourselves quite well and no one surprisingly ever sustained a visible injury. Probably the mud obscured it. We called it "Rainy day Keep away".
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_jO1njPtJmysV1bJ621Ih6IfOReWGdHxaNf4MCmmfU75FKyPIBg

(btw you know those photoshop threads? i guess photoshop is not the only way to add or subtract pounds. this image is really a good example of just how the pic size can change the figures of these women http://bayimg.com/image/maappaaco.jpg and http://x.*kitten*.to/images/full/47/465/46501886.jpg for comparison. I will now proceed to stop dieting and exercise and simply resize all my photos of me.)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I've played Football, Rugby, Baseball, Softball, Wrestled, competed in Boxinb and Martial Arts, but the only sport I have played in the last 20 years is Soccer.

I have been playing Indoor Soccer, in a competitive league since 1979. Other than the occasional injury, I haven't missed a game except for vacation. Stopped playing on the field around 1993 and moved to Keeper. Probably going to have to give it up soon, as I am turning 60 next year. I am now playing against the grandchildren of people I once played against. Everyone is so much younger than I am.

As for watching sports; I don't. Except for a few select teams in soccer.: FC Barcelona, Manchester...and big events like World Cup Soccer.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I love my Colts football for watching... But I play volleyball. I played in middle school and then started in a coed adult league a few years ago. It's a ton of fun, especially when we play other teams on a moderate skill level who like to have fun. There are two teams on our league who are extremely good, but are there only to win. They make it miserable to play them and can't even crack a smile.
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    To do : Swimming

To watch : Rugby Union : my boys' teams, my local club, any Premiership club and England!
  • Female_On_Fire
    Female_On_Fire Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Soccer. Coach it,play it,love it
  • anubhavsharma18
    anubhavsharma18 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Cricket
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    basketball