Options
Anyone completed it?
Recommendations, thoughts, advice?
Yep a vague topic, but sure, spill it.

Replies

• daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Love it. I am half way through it, but I hurt my back at work, so I can't work out for a month, so when I go back, I will start at ground zero. Personally, I love it. I started at 260, and got down to 246. I think you will enjoy it. I don't think you can gain all the muscle they state, but for something different, and challenging, I recommend it.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Good stuff.
    I've done insanity and the asylum and P90X and I just want to get back to liting weights again, but I'm now conditioned to follow the video structure so am hoping this will fit me nicely.
    Going to start it next week.
    Chees for the heads up.
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I am on round #2. The first time i started body beast, i left for a 2 week honeymoon, and was 2 weeks shy of finishing the program. When i got back, i started with some T25 before jumping back to Body beast.

Currently I am on week 7 of the lean program. I love the burn. and does it ever burn. I need to buy more weights soon to see better results.

Good Luck with it, and enjoy the burn :)
  • ddzubow
    ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm only in week 2 of the Lean program, but I'm loving it. So far I've only gained a pound, but I'm still trying to figure out the right calories & macros that work for me during a bulk. Can't wait to make it through the program and see the results! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can follow each others progress. Good luck!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Anyone completed it?
    Recommendations, thoughts, advice?
    Yep a vague topic, but sure, spill it.

I have done it 2 times, got some great results from it. Here a link to my youtube video http://youtu.be/Shagp8475BU

My best tips : Get some good adjustables dumbells to at least 50 lbs, and if you can find some up to 90 lbs that even better. Also get a good adjustable bench you will be doing a lot of seated moves and you want to have a nice solid bench so you can really push weights. Don't compromise form for heavier weights, also make sure your back is always flat when doing Deadlift ,squats, bent-over row,etc...

If you want to grow muscle mass and don't have to lose much weight, you will have to eat a lot, prepare yourself good meal in batch over the weekend and freeze them for later. Eat 2-3 snacks + 3 meals per day, if you have a lot of small snacks and meal, it is a lot easier to reach your calorie target and you wont be bloated.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies folks.