20-30 year olds? Looking for a bit of a support network? :)

Options
123457»

Replies

• hilde4
    hilde4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! So the goal is to become fit and strong and lose some weight in the process... Any support would be much appreciated! add me!
  • antheajoy
    antheajoy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all!, im 19..20 in a few months and here is my story:

i have never felt 100% ok with my body, mostly because my mother was emotionaly abuseive to me all my life. from mid primary school my mother began putting me on diets and increasing my excersise.. i was hungry ALL the time but i was still "chubby". the catchphrases became "just two more kilos off your tummy" "if you stayed this size you could be a plus size model". "you dont want to look like that fat girl do you?" to encorage me my mother would take me to the boys section and say i was too fat for girls pants or commenton how large my butt was,that my legs had no shape and my thighs had more jiggle then jelly....

what made this worse was te stress induced gorgeing,hiding food,sneaking food and stealing coins so i could buy a pie for lunch instead of my salad. looking back at photos i can see that in early highschool i was GORGEOUS. but that was when i was throwing up when i got to school after having breakfast forced on me.(haveing breakfast speeds ur metabolisim). and having every evening taken up by swimming or dancing. I was exhausted, but pretty...i wasnt happy ..i needed to lose more and make my mother love me.
    needless to say, i needed to move out and i did....then i began eating , eating to celebrate,eating to mourn,eating all the time. it was the first time i could control my own food intake and i went nuts. not to metion i got into my current relationship and became comfy and squishy!

i dont want to be a stick...i am 94k as of this moment and i want to get backto 70k the weight i was in mid highschool. size 16 would be great, 14 even better but no lower. i just want to be health and find it easy to find clothes my size that dont make me look like a sausage..

anyone want to be my friend and we can give eachother support?
  • sudhamd79
    sudhamd79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...Im new to Myfitnesspal. Have ALOT of post baby weight to lose!! I stick with the 1200 calorie diet (for the most part :)) that recommended. Trying to squeeze in exercise with my crazy busy work schedule is hard!! Any advice and it would be great to have people with similar situations to buddy up with! Starting weight 200lbs at 5' 6''. Down 4 lbs. 46 lbs more to go!!
  • sudhamd79
    sudhamd79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Im 34 from USA as well. HAve at least 50 lbs to lose..post baby weight. Lost 4 lbs so far justfollowing the 1200 calorie diet (for the most part :) ). Need encouragment with exercise which I find hard to do with my crazy busy work schedule!
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    32...... Military and full time student. Always looking to make new motivating friends. All are free to add.
  • ChristinaOfDecember
    Options
    Just entered MFP
    I am 32 years old
    Please add me if you like:flowerforyou:
  • Beccaakeen
    Options
    19... nearly 20 from London :happy:
  • Jamie23Durkin
    Options
    Hello all, 27 year old from Darlington , England. Looking for help and support to reach my fitness goals. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    21 from Manchester (UK). Could do with some support losing my last few pounds from a similar age range. Anyone feel free to add!
  • SAcurvy
    SAcurvy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    24yo, from the lovely Cape Town, South Africa! Currently working in Abu Dhabi, studying part time.. Always looking for active, motivating friends.. All is welcome to dd away :flowerforyou:
  • missfitfox
    Options
    22 here! feel free to add me- I just re-made an account so I'm starting from scratch!!
  • zaraheron1
    Options
    24 from Manchester, England. Add me :)
  • paulbate33
    paulbate33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    24 year old guy from Newcastle, England! Love to help out!
  • Solo556
    Options
    34 from nyc looking to shed a few myself...feel free to add me!