Progress picture... Embarrassing before pic!

Options

Replies

• jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Good job. Great incentive. I need to take a before pic!
  • cynthiadmail
    cynthiadmail Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Really great job on your progress. Congrats and keep it going !! We want goal pics when that time comes. But thanks for sharing and so glad you are having this progress after everything you been thru and to keep on going that;s a inspiration !!!
  • joyangbax
    joyangbax Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look stunning...It's hard to believe you have 30 pounds to go, you already look so thin. Congrats.
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! :flowerforyou:
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great progress, you look amazing! I need to start planking :)
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    You look fantastic girl! wooo hoooo!!
  • jclark0523
    jclark0523 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Congrats!
  • i_sling_sticks
    Options
    Amazing girl! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • hellurkitty
    hellurkitty Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Get it girl! You look great, what amazing progress!
  • megbee617
    megbee617 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What great progress!

Nice tattoo, btw.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    you look awesome
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Holy $hite! You go, girl! :drinker:
  • katiethedetermined1
    Options
    Don't be embarassed, life happens and then we realize it and fix it. That is just what you did! Be proud of yourself and the changes you have made to better yourself and your health!
  • CindaWhite
    CindaWhite Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! WTG! You are a true inspiration! I hope you don't mind I copied your pic for inspiration. If you do I'll delete it but it really is amazing. You should be proud of your before pic. Sure, you weren't where you wanted to be but it is a testimony to what you have accomplished. What would we have known without it? I am psyched because you make my goal seem so much more attainable. You are doing a great job and to top it off you have had many set backs and still HERE you are. I am so happy for you! and THANK YOU for sharing.
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look amazing! What is your tattoo of btw? It looks like a curse seal

Thank you! It's a Japanese designed tattoo with water and flowers :)
  • FitBelleVie
    Options
    Whew! You REALLY did it! You look great!!! Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much! I still have work to do but I'm on the best path :)
  • Tribesmama
    Options
    Look fantastic keep up great work :)
  • FitBelleVie
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! WTG! You are a true inspiration! I hope you don't mind I copied your pic for inspiration. If you do I'll delete it but it really is amazing. You should be proud of your before pic. Sure, you weren't where you wanted to be but it is a testimony to what you have accomplished. What would we have known without it? I am psyched because you make my goal seem so much more attainable. You are doing a great job and to top it off you have had many set backs and still HERE you are. I am so happy for you! and THANK YOU for sharing.

You are more than welcome to copy the picture for inspiration. That is a huge compliment to me! I love reading that I've inspired so many. I know how hard it is and thought I could never do it. I read about people who said "if I can do it, anyone can," I always thought, yeah right. But it's true. I've powered through many obstacles and I'm a full time working mom of three little ones. It really is possible! Don't let you talk yourself out of it. That's what I was famous for. There was always some reason I couldn't do it and I would tell myself that this was just the way I was and I should be ok with that. But it's not ok. And I've been teaching myself that it is possible. I've been proving myself wrong. And that is the best feeling in the world.
  • mattack
    mattack Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow... that is an incredible transformation... how long have you been at it?
  • jennnymccarthy
    jennnymccarthy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing and inspirational progress :) thank you for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!