When you forget how far you have come..

Options
Some days I wake up and I forget about how far I have come and how much my hard work paid off. When you and your family see you every day it’s hard to see the difference. I cannot stress the importance of photos during the process. This is my ONLY before pic that I have (and I actually thought I had deleted it because I was so ashamed of what I looked like and what I had done to myself). Best of luck to each and every one of you- It is possible for EVERYONE.

I have severed (bone on bone) osteoarthritis in both of my knees. I 've done this without ANY high impact workouts as they are totally impossible for me. I also was unable to do anything that required my behind on the floor (sit ups even) as my tailbone sticks out so bad ( I have a very mis-shaped pelvis from a shattered pelvis from a car accident 13 years ago)

Feel free to add and I will try to encourage everyone the best I can. :flowerforyou:

Untitled1-1.png

Untitled2-1.png

Replies

• pinkncrazee
    pinkncrazee Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good on you!!!:wink: You look great! I am also having to do low impact with a fractured back, so it's nice to see you succeeding!

HUGGZZ
  • sjacobs425
    sjacobs425 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you have come so far and are an inspiration to so many!! have a blessed day!
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Yes I have to say.. before and after photos are a must... as well as keeping some of your old clothes

well done
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow AMAZING! You look great and I bet it feels great as well. Thanks for sharing your wonderful success! =]
  • lessofme43
    lessofme43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You certainly have made it work for you - there is always something you can do to get healthier - you are an inspiration!
  • robinmmurphy3
    robinmmurphy3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Great job!! :)
  • kathey529
    Options
    you look great!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • jillyber
    jillyber Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a great inspiration!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Love how you posted pics from all the weight ranges you held... Very inspiring!
  • Shivpea
    Shivpea Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Very pretty before, during and after :-) And the weight loss couldn't have been easy judging by the issues you have with your bones. You done a brilliant job, very well done, an inspiration to all!!!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look fantastic (beautiful right through the process.) Congratulations on your succes and strength of spirit getting it done with the extra hurdles in your way. You are very inspiring.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!