Serious need of support and friendship.

Options
2»

Replies

• Sondicalondi
    Sondicalondi Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So proud of you for putting it all out there. So many people feel like you do and never get any support from anyone. I have worked with the YMCA to help overweight youth reclaim their lives and they too often have no support system. (Ex ACE certified aerobics instructor) I look forward to supporting you the whole way!!!
  • PondenRocks
    PondenRocks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I completely understand where you're coming from (minus the kids since I'm not a mom), especially the not believing compliments even when they're given. I added you as a friend. Anyone else who needs a friend please feel free to add me. I haven't got a lot of friends on here and sometimes just seeing someone else struggling along side you is all the motivation you need to keep up.
  • beautifulmind80
    Options
    Hi im Kacey I use to be 511 now im down to 237 my goal 180....So feel free to add me
  • blkxpressions
    blkxpressions Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Justina, I also need support and motivation. It's hard to focus on you when you have a husband and kids. There's such a high demand for attention from all of them. I'm frustrated now because I can being to so good for a week and then I'm thrown off course. Sometimes I just wanna take a leave from family life for about 2 months so I can focus on losing the weight I need to lose. Hang in there your not alone in this fight it's hard. Especially when you have a family that depends on you. :smile: :smile:
  • simplyjess829
    Options
    I also have sent you a friend request. I'm in need of supportive friends on here as well!! :)
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel; I've been where you are (weight wise), and I know exactly that pit that is in your stomach. One thing I learned a few years ago is that I had to be able to love myself before I could love anyone else.

Let's be friends. Will be happy to be support for you :) Make some big changes and hang in there.
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    request sent :)
  • Michelle_MyBelle
    Michelle_MyBelle Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this site too. I have about 100 lbs to lose. Request sent. :) Good luck to everyone!
  • Mollysous
    Options
    Oh, add me, add me!
  • jvorocks
    Options
    you can add me too
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a request. Anyone looking for support is welcome to add me :)
  • Maqui04
    Maqui04 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful and nice dont let anything let you down! When someone told you something nice why dont believe it? i use to be like that actually i never believe when people tell me im skinny or beautiful but family never lies. You can have my support ! I sent you a request.
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Anyone! :)
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! i was once 8 pounds from 300, but gladly I am almost near my 250 mark!! Anyone can add me :flowerforyou: