Friends?

Hello all!

I am a (soon to be) 29 year old lady looking for a few more friends.

I am in maintaing mode (hence the name). I eat chips and pizza and sugar. I am okay with that and focus on calories.

I do high intensity interval training (mostly Zuzka workouts/ZWOW/ZCUT).

I had a whole bunch of friends awhile ago but they always stop logging in and not posting anything ever. I am looking for people to actually log in and participate! If you fit the bill, friend me up!

Replies

• MaintainCats
    MaintainCats Posts: 222 Member
    Bump before I head off to bed for the night.
  • MaintainCats
    I will try the morning crew...
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like! :flowerforyou:
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    I'm no where near maintenance, but I do log and post daily. I'm progressing with jogging/ weights and Jillian Michaels. Feel free to add me x
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Feel free to add me, UK based
  • Panda_Rolls
    Panda_Rolls Posts: 101 Member
    You can add me! I eat all of those things, nom. Currently still in losing mode and training for roller derby. I log in every day and post pretty frequently.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    You can add me if you'd like! I'm in gaining mode as I'm pregnant - so I have lots of fun stuff in my diary :happy:
  • MaintainCats
    I got you all, I think!
  • weaving2fast
    weaving2fast Posts: 64 Member
    Someday I'll get to the maintenance part of this journey. You look great and yet another way to motivate me.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    I'm almost to maintainence and I'm on here all the time! Feel free to add me. :)
  • You can add me!! I have 36 lbs to go so am not near maintenance yet but I log everyday :)
  • doriharvey
    doriharvey Posts: 89 Member
    Hi. My diary is open and I log in and encourage/ check out my friends regularly. I am in maintenance and try to maintain a high calorie burn. I'd like to call myself a runner, but more importantly I am definitely active. :-) Feel free to check out my profile and friend if you see a connection.
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Im slowly but surely working my way to maintenance, I love food and lots of it, so I do alot of exercise to make up for it!

I do a little bit of HIIT training, it would be nice to make a friend who knows a bit more about it.

I log everything I eat and am on daily, weekends I tend to get a bit quieter but Im super active all week. Your welcome to friend me
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    I have lots to lose, but I'm active daily. Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    fell free to add, UK based as well

over and out!
  • sup
  • niccup01
    niccup01 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there!! You are more than welcome to add me if you like. I Love Zuzka also!!! High five fellow Zgirl:)
  • MaintainCats
    Hi there!! You are more than welcome to add me if you like. I Love Zuzka also!!! High five fellow Zgirl:)

Awesome! Another Zuzka fan!