Help in deleting foods in data base.

Options
Hi all,
I have been on fitness pal a while now, Im now back and serious about getting this weight off. I looked over the faq and, did not see how to delete items from my data base, I know how to edit and remove items from my diary but, not the foods I no longer eat in my data base. Any help appreciated.

Replies

• gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    If you go to your diary and then to MY FOODS, you can click on the food item there and the boxes on the right will be EDIT or DELETE. Hope that helps.
  • maeruthumb
    maeruthumb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi gwenmf,
    This helped in the my foods or my recipies section but, you know when you are going to put a food in for breafast and you get this long list of foods you have saved? This is the area Im having trouble with, Ive tried clicking on one item and, still cant seem to delete it.
    Thanks for the help
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    -Go to the page where you add food.

-Click on the item(s) you want to delete.

-scroll down to the bottom of the list

-Click "Delete from list"
  • merecard
    merecard Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    :tongue: hope you find it out!!
  • maeruthumb
    Options
    thank you all, I did find it. Just in case someone else needs to know. It is under add food then, go to frequent.
    Thank you all for the guidence, I've been looking for this for 2 months now.:embarassed:
    Have a great day.
    Thank you
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    thanks for this! I have been wondering as well.
  • maeruthumb
    Options
    as I read on, seems like this is the only tab you can delete from, once the food has already been added to your diary. Bummer, I have way to many foods in my recent list I dont eat anymore.