Jillian Michaels DVD help!

Options
I just did level one of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, but im not too sure how I should log it in my exercise tracker. Any suggestions?

Replies

• sadenniston
    sadenniston Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Do you have a HRM? You can add your own workout at the bottom of the exercise page, then you just add the calories burned. If you don't have a HRM you can do as a curcit training and get a round about burn. Hope this helps, good luck!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 Day Shred Monday. Another member said that she logs Jillian Michaels DVDs under circuit training. So that is what I have been doing.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started this on Monday too! I have been logging under Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort but I just got a heart rate monitor and it is actually less calories than it says. Good luck!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I log this as general aerobics, but I don't know if thats right.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started this on Monday too! I have been logging under Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort but I just got a heart rate monitor and it is actually less calories than it says. Good luck!

I always wondered if the calories burned info was accurate. What was the difference? Im just curious because I cant affor a heart rate monitor now and just want to know approx. the difference calories stated between the two.
    Thank You!
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I am interested in this too as I plan on starting it tomorrow but I also wasn't sure how to log it in. Thanks