Any guys out there?

Options
Hello everybody! This is my third day with MFP and I have decided this is a great place filled with good people. That being said I am hoping to find a couple of buddies to go through this journey with. No offense ladies, some things are just comfortable only telling other guys. I have read every diet and lifestyle book out there and still have had no success. I think what I am missing is support which is hard to ask for in the real world but everyone here is so nice. So, if there are any guys out there that need to lose around 70 to 80 pounds please join me.

Replies

• brirva
    brirva Posts: 10
    Options
    I have to lose over 100. I can use all the help I can get! Yes, so far I have been very pleased with MFP! Feel free to add me.
  • IAmDanMarshall
    IAmDanMarshall Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I'm 29, and have about the same amount of weight as you that I'd like to lose. This site is great, and the support from other users really makes a huge difference!
  • Carl270
    Options
    I HAVE FRIENDS!!

Thanks Guys
  • Vipecap
    Vipecap Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of us out here :) Good luck on your journey.
  • jahnlaw
    jahnlaw Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    There seems to be a few guys on here. I sent you a friend request. I'm 43 and onthis wt loss journey with my wife of 16 years. I've seemed to have gaiined wt along with my wife with each of our 5 kids. Fortubately I've found a way to lose some of my wt and hav lost about 50 pounds from my high pt. My wt loss stalled over the summer and I seemed to have lost and gain the same 5 pounds all summer long. MFP has been helpful at breaking thru the barrier and I lost 6 pounds in the first two weeks. I hope to lose 37 more pounds but the bmi and scale are not my main focus since I'm lifting wts too. Let's keep in touch and keep each other on track.
  • Carl270
    Options
    The more the better!!
  • brockly25
    brockly25 Posts: 150
    Options
    DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol yeah man if you need to talk i am here .. if you have questions or just wan to talk about something i'm mostly on here most of the day :) add me if you like
  • scooby1298
    Options
    There are lots of Guys on here, the problem is finding them. I have been using MFP, since July this year. It has become one of my greatest assests even have it on my ipod in order to update things when I get back to the computer [can't afford and i phone just yet]. The main thing that got me onto this was having suffered a heart attack and had a double coronary bypass. Its not the recommended route to lose weight, but having suffered I was determined to get healthy and accept thte fact I have been given a second chance at life and I will use it to the full.
    My biggest problem is having started to loose weight and exercise I have now become semi addicted to it, still its better than *kitten*, booze and the burger & chips etc.
    If you think I can help give me a shout
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new to this site, and it does seem to have more women then men.
  • gunnarpalm
    gunnarpalm Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, I've been on the site since June. Doing great between this and my exercise program! Friend me to keep in touch and compare notes!
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Just restarted, and not to hijack Carl's thread, but I could use some support too. Added Carl already, looking for more friends.