i just started! lifestyle change...

Options
my weight has been a yo yo for me. i've gotten as heavy as 150 lbs which i will never do again!
and i've reached 124 lbs through a not so healthy way of losing weight. i looked great, but as soon as i started eating normally again, i gained it back fast.
There were months when i ate junk and didn't exercise at all and there were months were i was focused hard core, ate right...exercised every day.
It's been a yo yo all my life. I want balance and consistency. I want to look and feel great effortlessly.
I want a lifestyle change, i want to embrace eating healthy and nutritious food and i want to make exercise a necessary part of my life.
Based on the success stories, this seems like a simple way to track my activities and food intake.
I am extremely excited to change my life!

Replies

• KitKatBar
    Options
    What you're describing here sounds like what I did for years. Welcome to the site, and welcome to a new way of living your life. I hope you find everything you're looking for here. =)
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.