Here we go.. AGAIN!

Options
Hi everyone! hope everyone is having a great **HUMP** DAY! I am re-joining MFP for the 2nd time... The first time was last year August and I had lost a total of 71lbs by March. In the process I tore my R-ACL n miniscus.. By April I had surgery to "fix" my problem.. well as many of you know there's no real fixing. Since surgery I went thru deep depression and an overall mental battle which results in over eating. I have tried a couple of times to reset my brain but with little success. I cancelled my first account because I was only becoming more discourage by seeing the BEAUTIFUL numbers I was buring before surgery... I am here to continue this fight.. I wish I could call it something else but this is how's felt for the past 6 months.. I have regained 28lbs in the process and I of course I want to achieve my final goal but most of all I want to get my happy back. I miss my positvie attitude and my desire to make me a priority. Hoping to get the support this site offers to lost souls like mine (lol) Thank you for those who take the time to read!! Blessings!

Replies

• incendiumx
    incendiumx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the battle. You can do it :)
  • zanakate
    Options
    okay
  • LaMaisonJeka
    Options
    Totally understand the over eating. I am a binge eater myself. My mother was diagnosed with carcinoid 3 weeks ago and I've been stuck in a rut. Its just difficult to deal with a personal matter when so many other people count on me to coach them through their fitness/heath journeys. Welcome back! Lets get through this together!
  • Saoirse90
    Options
    Good on you for getting back to it. Operations can be horrid set backs but a working knee is always useful. Good luck! :)
  • mariabee
    mariabee Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What he said!
    Welcome back to the battle. You can do it :)
  • mchughh
    Options
    I just started MFP yesterday. I am almost 51 and weigh as much as I did when I was pregnant! I have lost and regained weight too. I too have also had some physical issues and can understand how you feel. One thought that I am holding onto is this-I know that I have succesfully lost weight before and I CAN DO IT AGAIN TOO!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Holly