Less than a month from 40!

Options
I just started myfitnesspal today. I am less than a month away from turning 40 and need to lose another 18 pounds. I have lost 25 on my own (with the help of some appetite suppressants), but haven't lost any weight in over 4 months so I am going to give this a try to see if it will get me going again.

I have been running every day for 3 weeks and haven't lost anything. I would love to be able to run a marathon, but it takes me forever to get enough stamina to run 2 or 3 miles. I have not idea how to get yourself to the point of being able to go 10, 15, or 26 miles.

Replies

• hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 myself last month. Main reason I started exercising and watching my weight again. Want to be fit for the rest of my life. Lost 8lbs so far, 25 more to go.

Just found this site today, but seems great. Lots of tools to help you track calories eaten and burned and guidelines on how many calories to eat each day to lose weight, etc.

You can do it!
  • casshie
    casshie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's a funny old age, 40. I turned 40 in January and found this site last week. My first weigh in is tomorow

You can do anything if you put your mind to it but I've found everyone on here really frienly and the information is fantastic!

Good luck :)

xx