Almost 90 pounds lost

Options
I have dropped almost 90 pound in the last year. It's always a struggle but so worth it. I hit 181lbs down from 270lbs. I have add a few pounds back on I stand at 185lbs. I'm pretty sure what I add has been Muscle. I workout 4 days a week doing both Heavy weights and Cardio. I take the middle od the week off to recover.

261256_2086974366899_6802077_n-1.jpg

Replies

• SALSACHICA1
    SALSACHICA1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Saw your pics on your page, great work!!
  • brigidy
    brigidy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job!
  • pcaakes
    pcaakes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Here's to you and you commitment! You're on the right road.

Find your inner motivation

No one else can make you lose weight. You must undertake diet and exercise changes to please yourself. What's going to give you the burning drive to stick to your weight-loss plan? Make a list of what's important to you to help stay motivated and focused, whether it's an upcoming beach vacation or better overall health. Then find a way to make sure that you can call on your motivational factors during moments of temptation. Perhaps you want to post an encouraging note to yourself on the pantry door, for instance.

While you have to take responsibility for your own behavior for successful weight loss, it helps to have support — of the right kind. Pick people to support you who will encourage you in positive ways, without shame, embarrassment or sabotage. Ideally, find people who will listen to your concerns and feelings, spend time exercising with you or creating healthy menus, and who will share the priority you've placed on developing a healthier lifestyle. Your support group can also offer accountability, which can be a strong motivation to stick to your weight-loss goals. If you prefer to keep your weight-loss plans private, be accountable to yourself by having regular weigh-ins and recording your diet and exercise progress in a journal.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    congratulations
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    Huge transformation...
  • rhileyschubbygranny
    rhileyschubbygranny Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great job, you are such an inspiration!!
  • sasouna
    sasouna Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great. :flowerforyou:
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    That is a ton of dedication!! You look fantastic, you should be so proud of yourself :)
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Nicely done man
  • reachinmygoal2012
    reachinmygoal2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You look really good and your hard work has paid off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!