In need of friends :)

Options
Hi everyone! I wouldn't say that I am brand new here. However, I have been pretty much going at this alone and I decided this would be a million times easier if I had some friends and then we could all motivate each other. What do you guys think, are you in? :)

Replies

• fitgaltoo
    fitgaltoo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I am fairly new too and its great to make friends on this board. Helps to encourage each other.
    I only have 10 lbs to drop but sometimes its hard just doing that.
    How many lbs. you want to drop?
  • MissDesiAmaris
    MissDesiAmaris Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I only have 10 pounds to drop as well! :)
  • natalyau
    Options
    Hi there,
    Add me if you like, Im in the same boat. Just started back up about 2 months ago and don't have too much to drop in weight. My main focus is exercise and eating right rather then weight loss. I love seeing what other people are eating and doing for workouts
  • MissDesiAmaris
    Options
    Sure! Let's be friends.
  • natalyau
    Options
    Woop! thanks for the add!
  • munchie3511
    munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Same here...feel free to add me! :)
  • mom2zayne
    mom2zayne Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    same boat here need friends lol ... i originally needed to lose 15lbs but gained an additional10 so now im looking at 20-25lbs ugh but overall im just happy to finally have some type of support system on here..so im signing up your buddy list lol
  • MissDesiAmaris
    Options
    Cool!
  • brown46545
    brown46545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 lbs I want to lose.
  • meeps114
    Options
    I only need to drop about fifteen and I'd love to see some friends on here. Added!

(I'm not brand new, but I keep forgetting to update on her and log in every day. I'm hoping getting some friends will keep me more involved too. :))
  • gnc2992
    gnc2992 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I only have about 10lbs I want to lose too, but I'm in it more for the healthy habits than anything else. Feel free to add me! :) I'm also brand new here.
  • bluesmaven1
    Options
    I don't understand are y'all talking about friends on facebook or somewhere on this site?
  • atiana19
    atiana19 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me im dedicated to losing this extra weight