it finally happened

Options
bynsky
bynsky Posts: 15,837 Member
After nobody who didn't know I was trying to lose weight saying anything to me over this time period, I finally got responses from people over this weekend. Friday I saw an old friend who I hadn't seen in at least a year (perhaps 2) and the first words out of his mouth (YES, I said HIS) were "wow, you've lost weight. you're starting to look like you did in college again". :bigsmile:

Then, last night I ran into a girl I hadn't seen since June, and she told me that when I walked in to the event she told her boyfriend "holy *kitten*, is that Robyn? she looks awesome" :drinker:

Perfect timing for that little extra motivation to keep going strong now that I'm back from my mini-vacation. Logs start again tomorrow!!! :glasses:

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Don't you love that feedback? Keep up the hard work.
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Its that not the best warm fuzzy feeling :flowerforyou:
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congrats, can't beat that can you.
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou: Isn't it nice when all of your hard work is appreciated!!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    always nice when that happens
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    YAY!! :flowerforyou:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Awww, that is so wonderful!
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    aww thats great news

xx
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome. Congrats!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Keep it up...:smile: .
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! It takes awhile sometimes before others notice. I have lost and noone has noticed. I look forward to it showing too. Not that we do it for other people but it still feels nice!!!!
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! :flowerforyou:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Its like you have that sneaking suspicion inside that, yup...I'm looking good...I'm looking awesome. But when you finally hear that verbal support: :o) There is nothing like it! So YAY! for you!!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It's so nice when someone notices your hard work!!! It's paying off!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!