what's your favourite work out song?

Options
What's your favourite work out song or music group to listen to while working out? I just rocked out to katy perry roar - usually I don't listen to her songs but I find it motivating when I'm feeling like I'm going to quit

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a set favorite workout song, but I've been using Spotify which allows you to like songs & create stations.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Usually lots of metal. War Ensemble by Slayer or pretty much anything by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    What's your favourite work out song or music group to listen to while working out? I just rocked out to katy perry roar - usually I don't listen to her songs but I find it motivating when I'm feeling like I'm going to quit

I love that song and I too feel so motivated by that song .lol I feel silly about it though hahha I'm 47 listening to Katty Perry !
  • cinloo87
    Options
    I love 5fdp! my husband and I went to their concert for our honeymoon 5 years ago
  • cinloo87
    Options
    lol you're never too old for katy perry! if it gets you motivated that's all that matters. My mom is 56 and she told me she loves wrecking ball by miley cyrus and she also said she felt to old to listen to it lol
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Currently:

Superhero - KMFDM
    Shut Me Up - Mindless Self Indulgence (VNV Nation Remix)
    Snakegirl, Who's your Daddy - Combichrist
    Antibody - Aesthetic Perfection
    Copy of A - NIN

And, um, whatever else seems to kick my butt in gear.
  • morganmcclure75
    Options
    Usually depends, I like to run to Godsmack radio or workout in the gym with Justin Timberlake. Recently I've been all about Flyleaf. I dknt knsow where I would be without Pandora.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    My Chick Bad!
  • Minx675
    Minx675 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It varies, but lately I find "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons really gets me moving when I don't feel like it.
  • hayleyrue
    hayleyrue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    pandora has some great workout stations.. anything from rap strength training to dance cardio
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Michi Go- G Dragon
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    DARE by Gorillaz
  • AlteredSkates
    AlteredSkates Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Better, faster, stronger by Daft Punk!