Insanity - started recently

Options
Hi guys and girls!

I started Insanity yesterday and I was just wondering if there's anyone out there who's doing it at the moment (or maybe even also started yesterday) or if anyone has any tips while I'm doing it. I love challenges, so I'm excited to see how I'll keep up with it! Today was pretty challenging and I definitely couldn't keep up with everything but that's okay I think.

Thanks!

Replies

• Embarnhill
    Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just started this past Monday :). Feel free to add me and we can support and encourage each other
  • xDrella
    Options
    I started yesterday too!!
  • ailixia
    ailixia Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How are you guys doing? How do you feel about the first month? Ready for recovery week?

Do any of you see any results? Would love to hear your stories!
  • rockymytdeb
    rockymytdeb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    They just started offering insanity at the gym I go to. I am contemplating trying it tomorrow morning. What are your pros and cons on the program?
  • MsMollyKing
    MsMollyKing Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity a few years ago. It was actually the first program I did to start my journey. I LOVED it even though it totally kicked my butt! I ended up losing 6 lbs and 21 inches total. Keep going at it and give it all you got. The results will work as hard as you do!

Do you guys have Beachbody coaches or challenge groups that you are working with?