When will I have a chin?

Options
For those of you who are "fat in the face" or were that way....When did you notice the double chin go away? I'm down about 11 pounds and still have no chin.

My stats:
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 185 lbs.

Thanks for the input!

Replies

• octogirlpretty
    Options
    Oh, this is a good one. I have this problem as well...
    Tagging this cause I really want to see the responses...
  • albertine58
    albertine58 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    It's based a LOT on genetics so it'll vary a lot person to person (I know skinny people with double chins!)

But the good news is that if you're 5' 2", I think you'll notice your chin faster (with less weight loss) than a taller person! I'm 5' 4" and my highest was 170 and I've always been fine with my chin situation, so I think within 15 more lbs you'll likely have a nice chin going! :) Best of luck to you!
  • Anime_
    Anime_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Even at my thinnest (124lbs at 5'6") I had two chins so I don't think it's in the cards for me ^^
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    it primarily depends on genetics how your skin will shape up as you lose.

i am down over 150 pounds and I have a chin.

others have lost much less and do not have chins. It really depends on family indicators.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Genetics is a bitach!

Above responses are correct!
  • barbalari
    barbalari Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I rediscovered mine after about 16lbs...that said all of my family have chins (many chins!) and all of them are overweight, like me. Good luck on your chin mission :flowerforyou:
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    LOL Thanks for all the responses! Waiting to see more...and more results!
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I can't remember when it was, but when I was obese I would look at myself in the mirror looking at my chin(s) and be miserable about how horrible they felt. One day, which I'm fairly sure was when I had reached a 'healthy' weight, I looked at myself and the chins had gone, leaving me with just one. I don't know when it happened, because I avoided the mirror a lot. Now, I sit stroking my jaw because I can't believe how defined it it. Now that's insane!