The method of gaining weight?

Options
1 . Frequent meals , rather than increasing meal appetite . Play has to choose foods rich in nutrients , that is , the election play rich in vitamins , minerals and calories. So you weigh less , because you can not get the body needs all the vitamins, minerals, especially iron. You have a lot of food with high nutrition, low in cholesterol and unsaturated fatty acids in foods such as lean meat , fish, low-fat milk products , fruits, vegetables and soy products , supplemented by high-calorie foods ( like sweets ) , and Fu fatty foods ( eg margarine ) .

2 . Eat your favorite things, not just for the "must" while eating . Do not eat desserts ( such as ice cream , milk, cakes, etc. ) , should eat ordinary food , such as sesame , cheese, raisin bread , butter and the like . As long as suits your taste , whether it is to chew , suck , or cold , hot, creamy , as long as you like it, enjoy it properly .

3 . Eat foods high in calories secret . Skimmed milk powder added juice , sandwiches with butter , floss, fried pork pouring two tablespoons of cream , can consume more calories . Also choose higher -calorie foods, the high- calorie foods with low calorie mixed eat , jade rice cakes and coffee or tea.

4 . Weight loss tips to imitate , but in turn be used. For example, will be ready to eat food or snacks at home , school or office . In the glass jar and put some raisins, walnuts or a small snack ; put some cheese in the refrigerator , ice cream ; basket on the table , put some fruit at any time to feeding ; in your purse and put some chocolate , walnuts, potato chips , small biscuits , ready to eat something to eat there .

5 . More attention to your oral health . Eat snacks, but also pay more attention to your oral health , we must be more diligent than usual brushing and mouthwash . Eat less sticky , sweet foods .

6 . Put your food all day , exercise and emotional circumstances change record. Many women understand their own so I can not gain weight , is due at work or school, emotional too nervous, forgetting expect to eat. 7 . Often associating with favorite friends , together go for lunch , dinner , dinner party or picnic .

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    ridiculous rules are ridiculous
    Do not eat desserts ( such as ice cream , milk, cakes, etc. ) , should eat ordinary food ,

ice cream IS regular food.
  • Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options
    I'm sorry but this is complete garbage.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I've read this 3 times now, and feel like I have now lost knowledge. I do not understand this post at all
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    yeah all I could pick out was..> ZOMG ICE CREAM IS REAL FOOD... which isn't what he said but I just kind of keep screaming it inside my head.

nom no mnom steak... ice cream

I'm such a shameful foodie
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    what_are_you_doing.jpg
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    In #1, who is Play?
    #7, What?
    Was this translated from another language?
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Was this translated from another language?

Bəli, əlbəttə idi.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    What? The only people who shouldn't eat ice cream are ones who have allergies / intolerances or who don't like it.

The only bit I agree with is eating food that you like . The same goes for losing weight really. Other than that what?
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    3s55k9.jpg
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    mind= blown
  • Xtrobelights
    Xtrobelights Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This actually made me LOL!! Either we have a troll or someone who doesn't know English using google translate...I'm going to go with the latter
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    3s55k9.jpg

this made me lol!
  • min_jatt
    min_jatt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    arent eating deserts and cakes meant to help gain weight? why should you avoid them?
  • michellechawner
    Options
    you - yeah you, kind person of the internet and OP of the post

WTF are you talking about?? You're cray cray, go eat something, you're hangry
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Jar Jar is that you?
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I've read this 3 times now, and feel like I have now lost knowledge. I do not understand this post at all

You're not alone.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    I hear you can gain 1000 lbs trading your toenails for donuts ...
  • ConverseJack
    Options
    What a waste of time reading that was.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    I'm, uh, gonna guess steganography on this one.
    Because that makes as much sense as anything else...
    :huh: