How do I update my weight loss ticker?

michaelaeryn91
michaelaeryn91 Posts: 24 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I lost 6lbs (yay!) but my ticker still says 0. How do I fix this?

Replies

• demo1827
    demo1827 Posts: 20 Member
    Whenever I've updated my weight, it's always updated the ticker. :/
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    "Check In" under the "Home" tab
  • AbstractAsterism
    AbstractAsterism Posts: 153 Member
    You may have to delete previous data. I started MFP a while back at a lower weight, but stopped. I came back at a higher weight, so when I lost some pounds it said I didn't lose any since I had a lower start weight ages ago. If that made sense. :)
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    I have a different question, I think...

I started out with a basic MFP pre-made ticker. I have currently lost 30 pounds.

I decided I would like to personalize it. However, when I add the picture to personalize it, it says I have only lost 10 pounds.

How do I change that to reflect a loss of 30? Everything is set right where it tells you to weigh in. All the numbers SHOULD reflect 30 pounds but for some odd reason it is only showing 10.

Can anyone help me out?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member

I started out with a basic MFP pre-made ticker. I have currently lost 30 pounds.

I decided I would like to personalize it. However, when I add the picture to personalize it, it says I have only lost 10 pounds.

How do I change that to reflect a loss of 30? Everything is set right where it tells you to weigh in. All the numbers SHOULD reflect 30 pounds but for some odd reason it is only showing 10.

Can anyone help me out?

it shows 30.

the sample in the personalization preview screen says 10.
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member

Can anyone help me out?

it shows 30.

the sample in the personalization preview screen says 10.

OH! Ok.. thanks :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • fangfx
    fangfx Posts: 2 Member
    -on the top navigation bar, click on apps
    -in the navigation bar underneath "apps", click on ticker
    -click update your weight data
    -put in correct weights. mfp only counts the ticker from your first ever checkin, unless you modify it yourself
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    have you been here a while, lost, put back on and are losing again? this is the case for me - even though i've lost about 25lb mine still says '0lb' lost as i'm not back down to my original MFP start weight yet.
This discussion has been closed.