Lookin' for a weight loss buddy

Options
Akeeler90
Akeeler90 Posts: 4
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hello I am looking for a friend to whine at/discus weight loss who doesn't act like I have a third head when I do. I currently weigh 165ish (fluxuates bad) and of course want to get to the 130-35 range. I am a mother of one and an avid mmo player. Im pretty new to the site and on day 5 of my "plan".

Replies

• torred06
    Options
    I'd be happy to help anyway I can.
    First tip, if a food has more than one ingredient, don't buy it, don't eat it.
    Good luck.
  • jenyzmcc
    jenyzmcc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 26 and a mother of two. In the process of trying to lose another 30lbs!
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    A third head sounds pretty serious, I'd look at getting it removed and your weight loss problem will disappear. Unless you are a Siamese Triplet, then unfortunately you'll have to live with each other.
  • Mandy290
    Mandy290 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im 29 and a Mother of 3. Am in the process of trying ti lose 40 pounds. The only thing I have to rely on it MFP. I dont have any friends in my area who are on a journey to a better health. You could add me and we can help each other.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new to the site as well and a fellow MMO player.
  • Racheal8620
    Racheal8620 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is about the same. and I'm on day 3. not so much mmo, but I do spend a lot of time playing my xbox. Feel free to add me and we can try to help each other.
  • cootason
    cootason Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I too am an MMO Gamer and love running a community guild, I support and motivate friends and family when i can and am pushing myself to get into shape feel free to add me if you like :).
This discussion has been closed.