A "New" Old User...

Options
Hey everyone! I've been on and off here a few times. Trying something new...I'm going to use the community page this time and make some (virutual) friends who are eating healthy and exercising to hopefully help me stay on track! I'm excited to start focusing on my health and put a focus on tracking my progress. :-)

Replies

• jenniferlayten34
    Options
    Yeah, I was on here a few months ago myself but then I started back on so I could keep track of the foods I eat and not to yield to emotional eating. Anyway, my name is Jen. I am 34. I can be a good support person for you as I need support to stay on my goals as well. Anyone on here can feel free to friend me.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Hee Hee, pretty sure that the little girl in the pic will keep you going as well. Great picture.

Anyway, good luck moving forward and if anyone thinks I could be of support then feel free to FR.
    I would read the profile first though as it can get a little crazy around my friend list from time-to-time.

Jim
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I'm back on here for the second time, having a little more success this time around :) Feel free to add me, I like active motivating friends and I am the same in return :)