Hi all

Options
Hi there fellow weight crushers, I,m John and fairly new to MFP. I,ve had the app on my phone for about a year, but never used it till now. Finally, after a year of back problems (piriformis syndrome) and a bad eating and drinking habit, i,m back on track to lose 44 lbs. Feel free to add me, because i could use some help from this communty ;)

Replies

• izWHATitIz
    izWHATitIz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you have come to the right place. The boards here are very supportive. What are your goals and plans to achieve them? Feel free to add me.
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Been here about a month now and am finding out how fortunate I was to have found this app. If you set some goals and do what you need to do, you'll find people here who are willing to support and help you through your journey ! Good Luck and
    Add me if you'd like to..
  • dave6134
    Options
    I am now 52 and using MFP for a second time. I celebrated my 50th birthday and although I knew I was over weight I ignored it. Photo's of my party then started to appear on facebook taken by my friends, and I was shocked at how heavy I looked. It took 2 months but I downloaded the MFP app and started. My weight was 257lbs (US) about 18 stones 4lb (British) 116.5 Kg (Europe). I did very well and got down to 200lb / 14 Stones 4lbs / 90.7kg after 9 months. I maintained, but bad habits started to creep back in and today I am 217lbs.

OK this time its a small amount, but I need a lot of help as and support. Would be nice to add a few friends.
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Wishing you much success on your weight loss/get healthy journey. I have been on here for about a year and a half and have found the support has been amazing. Feel free to add.
    Tara
  • munchie3511
    munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Finally, it's time to use that app! Best of luck in your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me....