Halloween Candy- Stash or trash?

Options
What are you going to do for Halloween with all the lovely delicious evil candy? Save up enough calories, or just turn the other way? What's your absolute favorite Halloween Candy? (Snickers here!)

Replies

• padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Luckily my boys are too old to trick or treat, and we live along a highway, so the only ones that come to our house are our neighbor's young boys. I usually do something just for them and that's it.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Eat!!! But only kit kats, twix, or Reese's peanut butter cups.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Eat it all up!! lol no seriously I will have some I will not deprive myself of any candy for Halloween just gotta remember moderation.
  • slw5X5
    slw5X5 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'll raid my kids' candy bags for the York Peppermint Patties. yay!
  • paleojoe
    paleojoe Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Eat until I hit maintenance then stop...

=)P
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Lucky for me we don't celebrate it here in Australia- so much temptation!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Kit kat and twix. Rest isn't worth the calories for me. My kids usually don't pick those though... they like the more colorful junk. I will probably buy those to give away though and will keep a couple for me.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I eat- and log.

and that's it. some days I blow it- some days I don't. it is what it is.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Eat until I hit maintenance then stop...

=)P

Haha I like this idea
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I love Christmas cookies (baking and eating) much more than Halloween candy, so I'm going to avoid the candy. I'm trying to cut a bit before Thanksgiving, so I'm officially in training for cookie season and won't be swayed by cheap Halloween candy. :tongue:
  • LiminalAscendance
    LiminalAscendance Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Going to eat it all (albeit over a few weeks).

Favorite is Kit-Kat, although don't have any here yet. :sad:

Oh, and they should be served frozen, also, for maximum enjoyment.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    In with another vote for Kit Kats. I have no kids though, so I will have to make sure I buy extra for the trick or treaters so there are leftovers!
  • runningvegan
    Options
    I love the Cadbury Creme Eggs. They used to be only available for Easter, but now they are out for Halloween too.
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Eat the left overs, a few pieces at a time! Then raid my kid's baskets for more :devil:

And there had better be some Cadbury's Cream Eggs in there, or I'm going to the store!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I eat- and log.

and that's it. some days I blow it- some days I don't. it is what it is.

This.
  • Rayanne203
    Rayanne203 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Snickers I cannot control myself
  • JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Last year hubby took the leftovers to work for his work mates to have ! Hopefully he'll do the same this year if there is any left - haven't bought as much this year !
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Eh, I eat candy fairly regularly, I don't feel the need to eat a lot of it for the sake of Halloween. Besides, with my anniversary, birthday, and Thanksgiving all surrounding it, those calories are better saved for other delicious things.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Budget for it and gobble it all up. There's definitely some candy corn with my name on it.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Snickers for me too. I always keep a few candies at home but bring the rest to work to kill off my co-workers. Just my little revenge for all the office BS. :drinker: