I'm back --- AGAIN!!!

Options
Nessc
Nessc Posts: 137 Member
I've been married for 25 years, I have 2 children, and after being a classroom teacher for 2 years I find myself unemployed. Being unemployed, I'm home where the food is available 24/7 - which is not a good thing. About 5 years ago I lost 40 +/- pounds and I reached my goal weight that I had set. I felt great physically, but mentally I still saw myself as that overweight girl and I had a hard time accepting the smaller size me. After facing a lot of stress in my life, I, unfortunately, have gained back most of the 40 pounds
:grumble: So here I am again trying to get back on the wagon to try and lose at least 40 pounds before my daughter's wedding May 2014. Wish me luck!

Replies

• Fatsotubs
    Fatsotubs Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Glad to see you back :)
    I returned a few months back and want to lose weight for a trip to Australia in August 2014.
    Sorry to hear you are unemployed, hope you are ok.
    You can do it :)
  • Yiazach
    Yiazach Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Accept the hot thin chick in you and she will be your guardian angel!
  • Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to be back! I just hope I can keep myself motivated this time!!
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Get a picture of what you looked like when you lost the weight before and hang it up where you can see it every day - that should be a good motivator.