over-eating? what works for me..

Options
I always over eat. I eat when I'm bored. I never had this problem until I became pregnant. Well last week I finally found a solution that helps me (my totally laziness) and is good for your health! After ever meal I brush my teeth. As soon as I'm done, I run into the bathroom and brush! It really helps me. Who wants to eat "just one" cookie with your freshly brushed teeth?! I sure don't!

haha. I'm a dork.

Replies

• TiffanyDollface
    Options
    I always over eat. I eat when I'm bored. I never had this problem until I became pregnant. Well last week I finally found a solution that helps me (my totally laziness) and is good for your health! After ever meal I brush my teeth. As soon as I'm done, I run into the bathroom and brush! It really helps me. Who wants to eat "just one" cookie with your freshly brushed teeth?! I sure don't!

haha. I'm a dork.
  • jamster
    jamster Posts: 38
    Options
    No hunnie you're no dork when it comes to that. I do it too! It really does work though..and if you're out and about, just pop some gum in your mouth! I ALWAYS have gum with me..or even some mints!
  • TiffanyDollface
    Options
    Sometimes when I feel like eating b/c i'm bored I go and brush my teeth again, or use mouth wash LOL. I always carry gum/mints too, its a necessity for sure.