Looking for new friends :)

Options
Hey,

I,m looking for new friends.I have been using this site for sometime and noticed alot of old friends have deactivated there accounts etc.
I have a wonderful group of friends who continue in motivating me to achieve my goals.Looking for more friends as what can i say i,m greedy and after hitting a small pothole in the road i,m now throwing myself back into this fitness malarkey ;0)

Be warned i can be very blunt not rude blunt but tend to not hold back on tmi status updates :)

So...get adding ;0)

Vikki

Replies

• romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I can relate - my news feed is pretty dull - I could use some blunt, witty, or even rudeness to shake things up abit.
  • GoRunNow74
    Options
    Hi...feel free to add.
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Would be refreshing to have the honesty :) Feel free to send over a friend request :)
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I've noticed the same thing, so I've been adding new ones recently.

I sent you a FR. :happy:
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I will send your a FR! If anyone else is interested in friends, please feel free to add me. I am just getting started and can use to motivation!
  • dee_ngure
    Options
    My news feed is as lame too feel free to add ????????
  • billymacintosh
    billymacintosh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be added :)
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    add away...Im at around 180 days and 25lbs lost
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!
  • dread352
    Options
    I'm always looking for new MFP friends feel free to add me.
  • fitnessgoddess17
    fitnessgoddess17 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love honesty, I'll send you a friend request and anyone else feel free to add me. I just recently started adding new friends because a lot of my old friends have also given up the good fight.
  • charlottedoeslife
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've just started out! Would be nice to have some of you guys there for some motivation along the way (and visa verca obviously!) :flowerforyou:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    blunt and direct is so refreshing. I'm always happy to have more friends..and I do communicate with all 240 of mine that are active!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    If you were over 25 I would have seen if you could hang with my group of inappropriate peeps...
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi Vikki, i am on here almost everyday and try to be motivational to all. Feel free to add me

Basil
  • JessiesGirls520
    Options
    I would love to be friends! Anyone/everyone feel free to send me a request. xoxo
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi Goddess, i am on everyday and try to be motivational to all. Add me
  • glasshouse
    glasshouse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends- have been using MFP for about a year and my old friends have moved on. It's a great tool to stay motivated!
  • GeorginaTx
    Options
    Add me :smile:
  • gtfuchs
    Options
    Feel free to add.