DietBet - Join Me!

Options
I'm doing the Shayloss Shaytober (a YouTube personality) DietBet - anyone want to join in?? There's not much longer to sign up as the game starts tomorrow. Here's the link: http://diet.bt/169LBC6

If you don't know what DietBet is; you put (for this game) $30 into a pot of money with other players' money (currently at $45,000). If you achieve your goal to lose 4% of your body mass in 28 days you get your money back. Then the money of those who didn't succeed is spread among the winners - so you could actually get paid to lose weight lol. 4% isn't that much, for me it's roughly 10lbs - although I will have to work hard to achieve this at my current rate!

You do have to submit a photo as evidence of your weight, it's all explained on the page - and the photo is never shared or displayed anywhere.

Replies

• nicholeryan07
    nicholeryan07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am doing it as well!!! Just finished my weigh in. LOVE dietbet. This is my second round.

I have to lose 10lbs as well! Good luck girl!
  • Alm0stAwesome
    Alm0stAwesome Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So cool to find another ShayCarl fan out there! Good luck, I'm nervous that I'm not going to be able to do it haha :p
  • anitajessi
    Options
    This will be my first time doing it!
    Will I really get my money back if I lose weight? (I'm not so sure if I trust the website because it"s my first atemp..)
  • Alm0stAwesome
    Alm0stAwesome Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine, it's a really well known site. Gillian Michaels endorses it - her current game had something like $250,00 in the pot!
  • PietrosMom
    Options
    I'm doing it too. Will be great to get determined and on track right as the holidays start.