Late 40's needs support losing weight

Hi, I am Colleen and am 48 yrs old. I need to lose 25 lbs and establish an exercise regimentation now! Changes in life causing it to be harder and harder to get this weight off. Any support would be appreciated so feel free to add me. Thanks.

Replies

• mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Hi! Would be happy to support you and encourage you. Feel free to add. Tara
  • Hi I'm Joanne and would be happy to support you as well as receive support from others. I am new to this forum and not sure how to "ADD" someone. Please tell me and I will add you. Thanks. Good luck in your weight loss endeavor. I need to lose about 59 pounds yet.
  • Karen64Lynn
    Karen64Lynn Posts: 32 Member
    Me too! Let's help each other!
  • Hello I'm David dont let the mask scare you I've met a lot of great and supportive friends
    on MFP so add me if you want :)
  • Hi Colleen Im also 48 had a hysterectomy a year ago and am having problems loosing wieght too. I also have a 20 or so pound goal no more than 24 or ill be too thin.
  • cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Hi all. After being here for well over a year I left for months and gained a few......now I am back. I am a 50 yr old male, happily married for 25 yrs, and you will find me on here every day. Best of luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you are looking for ongoing support.
  • cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Hi I'm Joanne and would be happy to support you as well as receive support from others. I am new to this forum and not sure how to "ADD" someone. Please tell me and I will add you. Thanks. Good luck in your weight loss endeavor. I need to lose about 59 pounds yet.

Hi Joanne. If you click on anyone's screen name, you will see an option to "add friend". Just send a short intro note and there are lots of great people on this site willing to assist. Keep motivated and reach those goals!