back on the saddle

Options
Hey everyone. I have broken away from MFP for quite a few months now. But I'm back and ready to be better than ever. So here is my story. July of 2012 I decided to make a lifestyle change and get healthy. I started out at 345 lbs. And by may 2013 I had lost an amzing 80 lbs. Thats when I went off on my own, no tracking, and no one in a similar situation. Here I am now and I have managed to maintain the original 80 lb loss, and im kickin it into high gear, and getting my mojo back for burning fat and feeling great. Please feel free to add me, as I currently have no friends here, had to get a new account. I look forward to kicking fats butt with everyone!

Replies

• joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Congrats on doing so well already:flowerforyou:
  • lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    Let's do this! I'm in the same boat as you are so I totally understand! Request sent!
  • Missy0933
    Options
    Added both. Thanks!
  • BreakingtheMold
    Options
    Hello! feel free to add me as well, I am getting back to business and just created another new account too.
  • octogirlpretty
    Options
    Wow, that incredible! You go, girl! You've done it once, so you already know that you have what it takes within you! Friend request sent! :)
  • tinammitch
    Options
    I left in June, but I am back and going to work twice as hard. Feel free to add me if you like. I know we both can do this thing, we did it once, we will do it again. :smile: