Need Friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I have been on this site for a few months now but have not been consistent about logging in. I never posted, just always read what others had to say. I have decided that I am taking a more hands on approach to this and need some help and motivation to stay with this!

I have lost about 10 pounds since starting and I need to lose about 55-60 more. I could use some friends to help with this journey!

So I am looking for people who want to help motivate me on this journey and I will do the same for them! Hoping to meet people and help each other on the journey!

Replies

• andeeinevansville
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm wanting to lose 60 more pounds, so I would be happy to help motivate and support you on your journey..
    Add me as a friend :) It really does help having the extra support!
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    Brooke, just log in all your calories everyday, and try not to put your overall calories in the red too much. Don't cheat yourself, and you'll lose the weight with no problem. Good luck to you!!!
  • lovinyoutwo
    lovinyoutwo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hello, i'm slo new to this sight. I been on here for a week now and I need to lose over 100lbs
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 lbs, and could also use as much support as possible! Add me :) We can support each other through this process of getting leaner :)
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Hi there,

Friend Request sent!

I have lost 32 lbs so far using this site and thanks to the support of my MFP friends. Still looking to lose another 40-45lbs more! You can do this. We can do this together!

:flowerforyou:
  • Annista
    Annista Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sending a request :smile: We can all do this!!
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I sent a request...I need some more firends too :)
  • Kippster
    Kippster Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have 60lbs to lose too, add me as a friend if you want and we can help each other along, i know this is a difficult journey but together we can fight the dark forces of the tempting foods out there.:smile:
  • finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    Sending friend request! I just started last week. My goal is 1lb a week- slow and steady. I want to make this a permanent change. Would love to support you and could use the support back as I work towards losing my 50!
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Always love new friends LOL. And the ones I have found are great. The encouragement and advice really helps.

Debbie
  • cindysimp
    cindysimp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just added you as well! We can all use as much support as we can get!
  • tinalcross
    Options
    I am also new to the site, 11 days. I only have a 15 lb goal but would like this to be more long term, so could use the friends as motivation too. I will send a request!!
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    well this site is lovely and I love all the support I get here! request sent! Best of everything to you!
  • tinalcross
    Options
    I am also new to the site, 11 days. I only have a 15 lb goal but would like this to be more long term, so could use the friends as motivation too. I will send a request!!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The "community" part of MFP makes it work! Yes, get involved posting topics, reading and responding to the message boards, encouraging your MFP friends. This site is great and it works. Feel free to add me as a MFP friend.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me! I'm always looking to encourage to to BE encouraged. I'm also looking to lose even more with the help of MFP tools and friends. Heck, I'll even send you an email/text/wall message every now and again to see how your workouts are going - I love it when my friends do that to me. It holds me accountable.

Keep up the great work! You having lost 10 lbs so far is FANTASTIC!!!
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost 10.5 since joining and need to lose 70lbs more,add me as a friend,we can do this!!!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love this site just for the simple reasons, it's easy to use and the support is fantastic. I will help you and accept your help in my journey as well. Welcome. I'll send a friend request. Have a good day.
  • brookejoye
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for all the support and encouragement! I cannot wait to start this journey with so many helpful people! We can all do this and we WILL do it together! :) Good luck to everyone!