2/3rds of the Way to my Goal of Losing 100 Pounds

Options

Replies

• Samuraiko
    Samuraiko Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    *loud whistles and applause* Go you! And wishing you success on the last third!
  • happyindian
    happyindian Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wht u have done is amazing....I am inspired.
    And i am gonna take ur advice to heart..take each day as it comes, do ur workout, stay within ur calorie range and am sue one day wud be posting a success story too.
    Thanks..
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!!!!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Another Cindy chiming in. I hope everyone you know tells you every single day how awesome you look. Because you do.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You're so smart to look at one day at a time because that's manageable...so that advice will help so many who think about the total they want to lose and get discouraged. Congratulations and can't wait for more pictures along the way!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! Congrats on the progress so far, all the best as you reach your goal!
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Great job!:smile:
  • mikeney
    Options
    Way to go Pam!
  • cecollins3
    cecollins3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are doing a wonderful job. I started my journey at 280 pound and am currently at 230. Read your post gives helps to renew my focus as it continue toward my goal of 80 pound. Keep it going!!!
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :) I don't think I could have gotten this far without all of my friends on MFP and reading the Success Stories on the Message Boards. You guys encourage me to try harder every day.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    You know...I just looked at your previous pics..and your profile age...girl You look amazing!!! With the weight loss you have lost years in your face!!!! I usually say heavier people look younger because fat fills out the little lines...but girl you look waaaaayyyy better now! You look great!!! Gonna send you a friend request. Would love to see you reach your goal! :)
  • jmom376
    Options
    Thank you weightedfoots :) Are you saying I am old? lol. just teasing. I definitely do not feel 45 years old anymore. When I started I felt much older than I was. One of the biggest NSVs for me is how much healthier I feel now. I added you as a friend :)
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic - and congrats on reaching the 2/3 mark!!! Your advice is great - I will make sure to keep that in mind as I trudge through towards my goal of ultimately losing about 150 lbs!!!
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! WTG!
  • kourtneyguinn
    Options
    Amazing!!! It really helps me to know that this CAN be done! 100 pound weight list is also my goal. I WILL get there!
  • jmom376
    Options
    Thank you! It definitely can be done. When I started I did not put a deadline on when I wanted to lose the 100 lbs by and I still don't. I feel that if I put a deadline on it and I don't reach my goal by that day, I might get discouraged and quit. I feel that as long as I am doing the best I can each day, that it will eventually all add up and enable me to reach my overall goal. It took me 15ish years to put all of this weight on and I need to be patient with myself when I am losing it. Good luck in your journey. Feel free to send me a friend request if you would like. .
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    wow, fantastic!!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!

I have to lose 100 pounds too; it's great to see an overcomer like you!!!

Keep up the good work!!!
  • reneeb816
    reneeb816 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for posting. You look fantastic :)
  • juliek1960
    Options
    So so great!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!