Turbo Fire Schedule

Options
Hi, I am new to this site and to turbo fire workouts. My question is I received my turbo fire set last tuesday evening and the calendar showed wednesday as a rest day for week 1, I started with that. I have now done week 1's thurs, fri, sat, and sun workouts, should I start week 1 over since I did not actually do the whole week or do I go on to week 2?

Thank You.

Replies

• tishamarieann
    Options
    If you have been excercising before this and feel good and not exhausted then go on to week 2, if not then start over with week 1, i have done16 weeks of Turbo, it works!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I am on month two. I actually didn't start from mon, tues, etc. In fact, today is Monday and I did Thursday's workout. Saturday is my rest day. It's fine! You can start with week two.
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    How High impact is turbo fire?
  • Maverby
    Options
    Thank You tishamarleann, I appreciate your response.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    How High impact is turbo fire?

It's up there, there is jumping, squats, etc. There is a girl there who does low impact though that you can watch. You don't have to jump. It's your workout!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I tend to move onto the next week depending on how I feel. I've been pretty active for the past 8 months and I'm doing a hybrid of Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme. I also move the rest day around depending on my schedule. As long as you are giving it 100% and you can complete the workouts without dying (sometimes it's hard! haha), then I'd say to move on. I'm at a Transition week in the schedule from Chalean Extreme strength training to HIIT workouts and I've been adding extra in/skipping things because it's just not enough of a workout for me! Never thought I'd be saying that... haha
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    I'd like to see your work out schedule Sara!