Skinny Fiber Users

Options
Has anyone used Skinny Fiber to jump start their diet, or used it to help in your weight loss endeavors? If so, would you be so kind as to share your experience with me? Pros/Cons? I am seriously considering this as a supplement and need some input from someone other than the person trying to sell it to me.

Thank you in advance...

Replies

• FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Do yourself a favour and go get a huge bag of psyllium husk from bulk barn. I think I paid about $3 for several months supply.
    A tablespoon in my protein shake adds 6 grams of fibre.
    Skinny fibre is a marketing ploy.
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank you...this has been very helpful! We don't have a bulk barn, but any natural food supplier or something similar should have that psyllium fiber don't ya think? I am going to check it out tomorrow or over the weekend.
  • Lisamariebarnes65
    Options
    I'm doing the 90 day challenge and with my first bottle I have lost 21 pounds it really helps you to feel full and you lose those sugar cravings I'm looking forward to the next 60 days
  • Lisamariebarnes65
    Options
    Its a diatery fiber and has 2 other ingredients that helps boost your metabolism and curb hunger also digestive enzymes. I Have changed. Nothing just it helps to eat a lot less lost 21 pds in 30 days cannot do that with just fiber look up Glucomonann It really helps with weight loss me and 2 girlfriends went in. On it one lost 25lbs and the other 14lbs and me 21lbs that's pretty good for just 30 days
  • candiceh3
    candiceh3 Posts: 379
    Options
    Its a diatery fiber and has 2 other ingredients that helps boost your metabolism and curb hunger also digestive enzymes. I Have changed. Nothing just it helps to eat a lot less lost 21 pds in 30 days cannot do that with just fiber look up Glucomonann It really helps with weight loss me and 2 girlfriends went in. On it one lost 25lbs and the other 14lbs and me 21lbs that's pretty good for just 30 days

I call rubbish.

If your BMR is 1600, and you ate nothing for 30 days, you would lose a whole stack of water weight, and 14 lbs of body. That's if you eat NOTHING.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the fake accounts with BS facts who are trying to sell something.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,402 MFP Moderator
    Options

To lose 21 lbs of fat in 30 days, you would have to cut 73,500. Most of your loss was probably water from starting a new routine. You probably only lost a few lbs of fat.
  • jas071283
    jas071283 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be honest, I have tried it for a month and have only lost 3lb. I honestly haven't been taking it as directed, but I was also taking it in conjunction with apple cider vinegar tablets and garcinia cambogia. My clothes don't fit as tight, but I can't say it's a miracle drug. I agree with the person that wrote nothing takes the place of eating right. I've been watching what I eat (up until the last week) but I have thyroid disease which makes it hard for me to lose weight. I'm going to finish the bottle as I still have a two-week supply but then i will probably purchase fiber gummies and try my hand at eating a healthier diet.
  • WendyWeighsIn
    WendyWeighsIn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I love my skinny fiber. What works for one, may not work for another. What I will say is this, it helps me with my cravings. Helps me feel full longer so I eatless. My mindless cravings are gone. There are no "quick fixes". If there was, we would all be skinny, right? You cannot take any product and still eat like crap! I have tried many other products before and for me, this works best!
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I love my skinny fiber. What works for one, may not work for another. What I will say is this, it helps me with my cravings. Helps me feel full longer so I eatless. My mindless cravings are gone. There are no "quick fixes". If there was, we would all be skinny, right? You cannot take any product and still eat like crap! I have tried many other products before and for me, this works best!

Go away you thread necroing vendor.