supportive friends

Todayistheday13
Todayistheday13 Posts: 22 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I just joined MFP yesterday. I am very excited to start this journey to a healthier lifestyle. I know its going to be a long tuff road. It would be nice to have some supportive friends along the way. Not that my friends at home aren't supportive, but they don't understand what its like. They are all pretty much living a healthy lifestyle.

Replies

• just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    You can add me if you'd like :-) I try my best to be as supportive as possible, and I could always use more support myself!
  • Lor39
    Lor39 Posts: 17
    Hi :-) Welcome to mfp You can add me if you like!!
  • Mommybug2
    Mommybug2 Posts: 149 Member
    Feel free to add me - I'm on here everyday and while I might not comment on every diary completion/automated message I almost always comment on personal messages and give as much support as I can. I understand the struggle and most of my IRL friends are also either already where they need to be without any struggle or unwilling to try to get healthy which is a whole 'nother story LOL
  • brandierich
    brandierich Posts: 1,087
    i'm just starting as well you can add me
  • Chickcass
    Chickcass Posts: 32 Member
    You can add me if you like. I'm on here every day and I do try to be as supportive as I can!
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    You can do this! This is my second go round. Add me as a friend :)
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Welcome! :) Anyone should feel free to add me. Would love to support you and looking for some support myself. :smile: All the best!
  • Cgravelines
    Cgravelines Posts: 10 Member
    Add me too if you like, the more people you have to help motivate you the better.1
This discussion has been closed.