The truth about fat burning foods

Jennjo322
Jennjo322 Posts: 74 Member
Has anyone bought this book by Nick Pineault? I would love to know reviews before I spend money on it!

Thanks!

Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    There is no magic food, save your money.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    There is no magic food, save your money.

QTF
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    They don't exist.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    If there were foods that we could eat that would "magically" make us all skinny, wouldn't we all be skinny.
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    If the book is written like his review, I don't think I could get past the first paragraph...

[a paragraph from the link}
    "Welcome in 'The Truth About Fat Burning Foods' Review Post By Nick Pineault. What’s 'The Truth About Fat Burning Foods' All about? Is 'The Truth About Fat Burning Foods' Can Help You To Loss Fat Fast in Your Diet Program? Discover More Information in My Honest 'The Truth About Fat Burning Foods' Review"

I'm not entirely sure that is English.:noway:
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    The truth about fat burning foods is that they don't exist :flowerforyou:
  • mp_deep
    mp_deep Posts: 85 Member
    The truth about fat burning foods is that they exist, but in heaven :wink:
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Maybe if the food is on fire and you lay on it. But that might hurt a lot.
  • myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    I've always wondered about "fat burning" foods.
  • mp_deep
    mp_deep Posts: 85 Member
    In my opinion, the only fat burning food is water, because it have 0 calorie.
    In general, fat burning food means stimulant drug metabolism with water like tea, coffee, etc in moderate amount.
  • There are no magical foods that help us burn lots of fat but eating the right foods combined with caloric deficit will help you shed pounds.
  • You are all missing the point.

This author is pointing out how the food industry is tricking the consumer, and advising you about foods that you are told, by the industry, are fat-burning, WHEN THEY ARE NOT.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    fat is stored fuel from havng a surplus of energy (calories) on a consistent basis...you can't burn that energy, so it is stored for later use...it is burned when there is a shortage of available fuel (i.e. you're consuming less fuel than your body expends)...this is known as an energy (calorie) deficit. No food magically burns your stored fuel...to burn stored fuel requires a deficit of energy intake.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    You are all missing the point.

This author is pointing out how the food industry is tricking the consumer, and advising you about foods that you are told, by the industry, are fat-burning, WHEN THEY ARE NOT.

Ok, that makes sense...but really, a whole book is necessary for the OP to find this out? I'd say still save your $$$...you just had several really smart MFPers tell you the same thing the books is going to tell you then.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    You are all missing the point.

There are no fat burning foods. <~~This is my book. Please pay me $5 for sharing this groundbreaking novel.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    The only fat burning food is bacon...and even then I don't recommend burning it.
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    There's something in the water today. The forums seem to be flooded with information about fat burning foods.

Don't you guys know the only real fat burning foods are green coffee ketones and raspberry bean extract?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    If the book is written like his review, I don't think I could get past the first paragraph...

[a paragraph from the link}
    "Welcome in 'The Truth About Fat Burning Foods' Review Post By Nick Pineault. What’s 'The Truth About Fat Burning Foods' All about? Is 'The Truth About Fat Burning Foods' Can Help You To Loss Fat Fast in Your Diet Program? Discover More Information in My Honest 'The Truth About Fat Burning Foods' Review"

I'm not entirely sure that is English.:noway:
    I don't think it's English, either!
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Hey,

Here's a honest Review : http://8020fatloss.org/the-truth-about-fat-burning-foods-review

Hope this help :)

If that is an "honest review" then I will be steering well clear of that program and suggest everyone else do the same.
    Why? The first lie is that the above link is a "honest review" when in fact it is nothing but a link to the book's promo page.
    The "review" is written by the book's author: Pineault.

The truth about the truth bout fat burning foods is that it is about making money for Pineault. Stay away from sham diet programs. Save your money. I can offer you the following advice which has worked for me: Eat a calorie controlled but well balanced diet. Get plenty of high-intensity exercise. Get regular sleep and maintain your important inter-personal relationships. For me, it changed my life.
    kind regards,

Ben

Ben should write a book called "The Truth About the Truth About Fat-burning Foods." It'd be short, but it'd be realness.
  • The Truth About Fat Burning Foods By Nick Penault Free Download From Here :

https://bit.ly/TruthAboutFatBurningFoodsFree