After 106 lbs I Reached a Six Year Goal (pic)

Options

Replies

• davypr86
    davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! You're really pretty! Good job!
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look great ! Congrats!~
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Be happy with your accomplishment...you look wonderful... thanks for sharing your success!!!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Completely Awesome girl!! So happy to see you reach a big goal!!!! WTG!!! HUGS!!! :)
  • nitza53
    nitza53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. I am so proud of what you have accomplished and you have touched my heart at a very difficult time in my journey. We can do this!!!! :heart:
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You look flipping awesome! Truly!
  • regross77
    Options
    Lauren you are so inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing with us! Please continue to good work.
  • shell_mc
    shell_mc Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, and should be so proud of all you've accomplished so far. Great work!!
  • imsashafierce
    imsashafierce Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mubarak!
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's great! =D
  • lajpeck
    lajpeck Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look terrific and your story is one we can all relate to. Keep up the great work!
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! There is such a difference in your face!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspiring journey. You look great! Way to set goals and continue down the path of success.
  • change_21
    change_21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! You are an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing your journey. :)
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Super job! Congrats!!!
  • Foodorlife
    Foodorlife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • DesireeNL
    DesireeNL Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look great! You have come a long way and what you did is a huge accomplishment! :-)

I do recognize how you feel though. I haven't lost as much but it took me over a decade to reach a healthy BMI. I remember the first time I got close to a healthy weight how disappointed I felt, I didn't look anywhere near I had expected and hoped to be at that point. Even today, close to goal, I know that I'm at a healthy weight but my body doesn't look fit at all. I do feel better with my clothes on, but I also still see a bigger person in the mirror than in pictures. It's a long journey and a long process, physically and mentally. But also one worth going on :-)
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thx 4 sharing! Awesome job!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Sooooo HAPPY for you!! Doing my happy dance!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!